For Guam moves, the “door to door” service typically includes the following:
- The packing of your household goods at your residence
- The loading of your packed goods in Wooden Liftvan(s) or a Container at your residence
- The ocean transportation of your shipment to the port
- The overland transportation from the port to your final destination
- The delivery of your household goods shipment into your destination residence
- The placement of your furniture items and your cartons in the designated areas within your new residence, the “set-up” of any furniture items that were disassembled by our crews at our origin address, the unpacking of “carrier packed cartons” on a space available basis, and the removal of the “carrier packing rubbish” from your residence on the delivery date only
Tell us about your move!